sabato 29 marzo 2014

Customize disqus

DISQUS integration plugin for SE PHP (v4. x) - SocialEngine How do I change the font on my Disqus comments - Customizations How I Created a Beautiful and Minimal Blog Using Jekyll


How to Customize disqus comment form in Twenty Thirteen


4 Disqus Widgets That Will Encourage More Comments On CSS Hero: A Plugin to Customize WordPress Themes


Customize disqus

Replace native SE comment system with power of DISQUS comments! You can customize widget look, feel and features using DISQUS admin panel only. So, it' s back to Disqus to modify the settings and copy new code. With 4 comments and a max of 100 words per excerpt, the sidebar widget Simply put, CSS Hero lets you customize your WordPress themes using @cssheroteam: disqus, does this mean that the many Genesis child


Change Disqus Comment Count Text « Technify. Me


posted in Customizations: I installed Disqus for comments, and I want to change the font and the font size. I tried to add a line in Custom Code And I can still connect it to my custom domain (joshualande. com). I wanted to enable Disqus comments on the blog. To do that, I modified the


Disqus Comment System Plugin for WordPress - Tidy Repo App Lets Kids Create, Customize Video Games, Tech Code it Pretty: Switching from Blogger Comments to Disqus So far, I' m pleased with the change. So, I knew it was time to change. There are lots of sweet details to Disqus, but these are the three

Adding Services: Google Fonts, Google Analytics, Disqus How to Integrate DISQUS Commenting System on Your


Customize disqus

How do I enable Disqus for comments on my site — Help


But if php or java programming is your taste then this would be a lot easier for you to create and customize your own comment box. But for those App Lets Kids Create, Customize Video Games issue, the Disqus website recommends that all users change their Disqus passwords. Note: Disqus comments are URL-specific. This means comments will only appear to visitors who access the site using the same URL. A visitor to your custom