giovedì 30 maggio 2013

Gone with the wind quotes frankly my dear

Frankly, My Dear: Gone with the Wind Revisited - Molly 20 Famous Movie Lines That You Have Been Saying Wrong Frankly my dear i don' t give a damn, Tumblr


Quotes - Gone With The Wind Fansite


Gone With The Wind "frankly my dear" classic quote Gone With The Wind' s Quote Voted Best Put-Down in


Gone with the wind quotes frankly my dear

Exuberant is the best word for Molly Haskell' s Frankly, My Dear, a slim, unfailingly eternal fascination with war; on the other, she quotes Howard Hughes on the difference “Frankly, My Dear” praises “Gone With the Wind” for illuminating "Frankly my dear, I don' t give a damn." Typographical art print with the classic quote from With The Wind printed onto a page from the novel itself. The quote, "My dear, I don' t give a damn," said by character Rhett the quote was altered to the more famous line: "Frankly my dear, I don' t give a damn." Gone With The Wind, Margaret Mitchell - (Character: Rhett Butler). 2.


Top 100 Movie Quotes, Infoplease. com


Gone With The Wind. Misquote: “Frankly, Scarlett, I don' t give a damn.” Actual movie quote: “Frankly, my dear, I don' t give a damn.” Gone With Follow Gone with the wind. Gone with the Windrhett butlerfrankly my dear i don' t give a damn. 2,036 Notes. LoadingShow more notes. Letterstodeadpeople.


Gone with the Wind (1939) - Screen Insults - TV & Movie Gone With the Wind - Frankly, My Dear, Quote Me Tees Best Quote Ever Frankly my dear - Daily Express Gone with the Wind. Now the phrase "Frankly, my dear, I don' t give a damn" has been officially declared the greatest cinema quote in history in

Gone With The Wind, Facebook IPhone 5 Case - Movie Quote - Gone With the Wind


Gone with the wind quotes frankly my dear

Gone with the Wind (film) - Muppet Wiki


Showcase your favorite Movie Quote from the movie Gone With the Wind - "Frankly my dear, I don' t give a damn." Made only for the iPhone 5. Clear plastic Find and order t-shirts, hoodies, tops and more for men, women, kids and babies with the Gone With the Wind - Frankly, My Dear design at Quote Me Tees. Gone with the Wind is a 1939 American film classic adapted from the novel of the Kermit and Miss Piggy in period costume with the quote "Frankly, Miss Piggy, I don' t give a hoot," a reference to the line "Frankly, my dear, I don' t give a damn".